The National Higher School of Artificial Intelligence is organizing a recruitment competition for the position of Assistant Professor, Class B, in the specialties listed in the table below, for the year 2023. Applications must be submitted online through the PROGRES platform using the following electronic link: https://progres.mesrs.dz/webrecrutement.”
The job application must include the following documents:
- A handwritten application Letter,
- A fully completed information sheet. The information sheet can be downloaded from the website www.concours-fonction-publique.gov.dz,
- A copy of the national identity card,
- A copy of the required title or diploma, or a recognized equivalent title,”
Candidates who have been finally admitted to the competition based on qualifications must, before their appointment to the position of Assistant Professor, Class “B”, complete their application files by providing all the documents listed below:
- Copy of the document that justifies the status regarding national service
- Valid certificate of residence
- Birth certificate,
- Two (02) medical certificates (general medicine and pulmonology), issued by a specialist physician, confirming the candidate’s fitness for the applied position.
- Two (02) identification photos.
Beyond the aforementioned documents, the portfolios of candidates who have conclusively passed the competition must specifically contain:
- Copies of the documents proving the scientific work carried out by the candidate in their field and their areas before or after obtaining the diploma requested (a copy of the scientific articles and interventions and a copy of the page of the scientific book bearing the international standardized number of the book (ISBN), if applicable),
- Work certificates proving the professional experience acquired by the candidate in the field of teaching in higher education institutions (according to the specified form, to be downloaded from the website of the university institution concerned), if applicable.
- Work certificates proving the professional experience acquired by the candidate in the field of education, after obtaining the required certificate, in institutions affiliated with other sectors of activity, attached to a certificate of affiliation issued by the relevant social service agency.
- Work certificates attesting to the professional experience acquired by the candidate after obtaining the required certificate, in respect of occupying management positions in public establishments and administrations and/or public and private institutions and organizations, attached a certificate of affiliation issued by the social service agency concerned.
- Family Certificate, if applicable,
- A copy of the card proving the candidate’s disability, if applicable.
The registration period for the competition based on qualifications through the digital platform PROGRES is set at fifteen (15) open days, starting from the date of the first announcement in the print media.
The candidate’s absence at the interview on the specified date and time mentioned in the invitation will result in their exclusion from the competition based on qualifications.
Each candidate can check the results of their application for the competition based on qualifications for promotion to the position of Assistant Professor, Class B, through the digital platform ‘PROGRES’ using their electronic account, once published by the relevant university institution
Note : the interview with the selected candidates will take place at the National Higher School of Artificial Intelligence in Sidi Abdellah, Algiers.